Top 5 NBA DFS Players the Rest of the Season
The 2021 NBA is almost halfway over. The top players have established themselves as reliable options night in and night out.
Daily Fantasy allows for opportunity matchups to secure the players most likely to succeed that given night.
2021 NBA League Storylines to follow
As it stands, the Philadelphia 76ers are the best team in the Eastern Conference, spearheaded by MVP candidate Joel Embiid. In the month of February, Embiid is averaging 31 points per game, 9 rebounds, and 4 assists. Embiid is draining 55% of his shots from the field and 91% at the free-throw line.
At the other end of the conference standings, Bradley Beal is the sole bright spot for the lowly Washington Wizards. With the trade of John Wall to Houston, Beal has been on a tear. Beal averages 33 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists. As the clear #1 option in the offense, Beal continuously puts up a high number of shots.
The new-look Nets offer plenty of value in DFS. Harden has transformed himself from a single man shooting machine to a team player who leads the NBA in assists with 11 per game. Harden, KD, and Kyrie’s trio is a defensive nightmare when they are all healthy and on the court.
The Miami Heat seem to be struggling from a Finals hangover. They are in the playoff hunt for the Eastern Conference but have not put together a solid string of games. The offense is out of synch, and head coach Erik Spoelstra has shifted lineups around to try to get a spark going. Miami will definitely be buyers this trade season as they look to recapture some of the magic from their bubble playoff run.
Contenders are looking to make moves as the March 25th trade deadline approaches. Some names that could be on the move.
- Kevin Love
- Andre Drummond
- Bradley Beal
- Michael Porter Jr
- Zach LaVine
- Aaron Gordon
- DeMar DeRozan
- John Collins
- Lou Williams
- Marvin Bagley
- JJ Redick
- Lonzo Ball
ENJOYING BETTINGBLOGGER NBA TOP 5 DFS PLAYERS? Click the link here to stay updated on the latest NBA news!
Following injury, updates are essential for DFS. New line up affect players minutes and how the team’s offense will flow following a player’s absence from the lineup
- DeAndre Jordan (Nets) is listed as day to day for personal reasons
- Marcus Smart (Bos) is out for 2-3 weeks with a strained calf
- Kevin Durant (Nets) is out for the next two games (2/15) (2/16) at the least with a calf strain
- Otto Porter JR (Bulls) is out and isn’t expected to return before March 3rd
- Andre Drummond (Cavs) is being sat as the Cavs try to finalize a trade
- Kevin Love (Cavs) is out for another week with a calf injury
- James Wiseman (War) is out for another week with a wrist injury
- Paul George(Clip) is day to day with a toe injury
- Anthony Davis (LA) left Sunday’s game with an achilles injury
- Goran Dragic (MIA) is out with an ankle injury. Timeline is unknown
- Jrue Holiday (MIL) will be out at least a week after testing positive for COVID
- Jusuf Nurkic (Port) had wrist surgery and is out 6 weeks
- CJ McCollum (Port) is out with a hairline fracture. Will be evaluated in 4 weeks
- OG Anunoby (TOR) is out with a calf injury
- Mike Conley (Jazz) is out with a hamstring injury
DFS Studs for the rest of the NBA season
Player Pos. Salary
Top 5 NBA DFS Role Players for Rest of NBA Season
Player Pos. Salary
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!